Sip if You Dare
Prepare to embark on a magical journey through Halloween cocktails, where each sip tells a story, and every ingredient plays a starring role. From ghoulish garnishes to ghostly mixtures, our concoctions promise a burst of flavors and a visual reminder of this spooky season. These easy holiday recipes will delight and surprise you, serving a potion of fun in every glass. So, gather your shaker, summon your spirits, and let’s craft some cocktail magic.
Zombie Slime Shooter
Dive into a ghoulishly delightful concoction that’s bound to stir up some spine-tingling spirits this Halloween. The wicked fusion of vodka, peach schnapps, sour apple schnapps, coconut rum, and sweet and sour mix comes together in a macabre dance of flavors. But wait, there’s more! A cursed rim of blood slime – a chilling mixture of corn syrup and red food coloring – will drip eerily down your martini glass, setting the stage for the phantom potion inside. This drink isn’t just a cocktail; it’s a spooktacular show. And if you’re brave enough to venture further into the world of spectral sips, there are more ghostly drinks lurking in the shadows for you to try. Cheers.
1 ounce vodka
1 ounce peach schnapps
1 ounce sour apple schnapps
1 ounce coconut rum
1 ounce sweet and sour mix
For blood slime:
3 tablespoons corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
Ice as preferred
- Mix corn syrup with red food coloring.
- Dip the rim of the martini glass into the mixture and slowly turn the glass to coat.
- Turn the glass upright, and the blood will begin to drip slightly. Set aside.
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes.
- Shake well and pour over ice cubes into a slime-rimmed martini glass.
More Spooky Sips to Try
Black Magic Halloween Cocktails
Unleash the spirits of Halloween with this spooktacular cocktail that’s sure to raise some eyebrows. Dive into a compelling blend of zesty orange juice and mysterious triple sec, shaken to perfection over icy crystals.
But the magic doesn’t stop there. Awaken the dark side with a haunting layer of black vodka, poured with the sorcery of a spoon to float atop like a phantom cloud. And for that eerie finishing touch? An orange wedge dipped ever-so-slightly into the abyss of the vodka stands guard on the rim.
It’s not just a drink. It’s a mesmerizing potion of fun and flavor.
1/4 cup ice
1/2 cup orange juice
1 1/2 ounces black vodka
1/2 ounce triple sec
orange wedge for garnish
- Add orange juice and triple sec over ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake well and strain into a glass.
- Using the back of a spoon, pour black vodka slowly into a glass so that the vodka sits atop the orange juice and triple sec mix.
- Carefully dip one edge of the orange wedge into the vodka for a spooky presentation, and sit the wedge on the rim of the glass.
While enjoying your Halloween beverage, curl up with the tale of Haunted Ohio from Compass Ohio, but only if you are brave enough. 👀