Recipe provided by Walnut Creek Foods
Looking for a fun recipe for when everyone comes to visit? We’ve got you covered! Check out our latest Compass Cuisine for Amish Country Macaroni Salad:
- 2 1/2 Cups Elbow Macaroni
- 4 Large Eggs, chopped
- 1 Cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Celery, chopped
- 1 4 oz. Jar Pimentos, drained
- 1/4 Cup Parsley, chopped
- 2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Sweet Pickle Relish
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Celery Seed
- Boil elbow macaroni for 8 minutes.
- Drain without rinsing.
- Allow to cool and add next 5 ingredients and toss together.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir well.
- Pour over macaroni mixture and allow to set at least 2 hours or overnight.
For a little zest, use 2 Jalapeno Pickled Eggs and 2 Plain Eggs