Looking for a way to add a little flare to your standard lasagna? We’ve got the recipe for you! This week’s Compass Cuisine highlights a delicious recipe for Cheeseburger Lasagna:
- 1½ lb. Ground Beef
- 1½ Cups Water
- 3 Tbsp Dried Minced Onion
- ½ Cup Ketchup
- 15 oz. Can WC Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 Egg
- 15 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Cups Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 12 Uncooked Lasagna Noodles
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Medium Tomato
- Brown beef with onion. Drain.
- Stir in the next 5 ingredients.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Beat egg, stir in ricotta cheese and shredded cheese.
- Spread 1 cup beef mixture on bottom of 9×13 pan.
- Top with 4 uncooked noodles.
- Spread 1/2 of ricotta mixture next.
- Keep repeating layers.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
This Cuisine has been provided by our friends at Walnut Creek Foods!