We hate to see summer fade away… but that always means it’s time to bust out our “End of Summer Slaw” recipe. So, it’s not all that bad!
- 4 Cups Grated White and Purple Cabbage
- 1 Cup Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup Parsley or Cilantro, chopped
- 1 15 oz. Can Black Beans, drained
- 1 15 oz. Can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1/2 Cup Pepita or Sunflower Seeds, toasted
- Juice from 1 Lemon, or 3 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Mayo or Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Honey or Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all vegetables.
- In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by combining and whisking all dressing ingredients
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss well.
- Chill before serving.
This delicious recipe has been provided by our friends at Walnut Creek Foods!