Recipe provided by Walnut Creek Foods
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ Cup Pizza Sauce
- ½ Cup Green Peppers, chopped
- ½ Cup Onions, chopped
- ½ Cup Pepperonis, chopped
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- Mix cream cheese and seasonings.
- Spread in a 9” pan.
- Top with pizza sauce, peppers, onions, and pepperonis.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees, then put cheese on top.
- Put back in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips or bread sticks.
You can add any other additional pizza toppings.