Check out these helpful tips for different ways to Play, Eat, and Shop in Akron!
ITINERARY #1: ESCAPE IF YOU CAN
THE GREAT ESCAPE ROOM
- You’re trapped in a room for 60 minutes and have to solve puzzles and find clues to make your way out in time.
- With rooms focused on puzzles & rooms focused on scavenger hunts, there’s fun for everyone.
323 S. Main St. Ste. 201 | Akron 44308 | 234.281.2877
- Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, salads, & soups to accompany a wide selection of craft beer.
- A great interior and beautiful outdoor area, The Lockview is one of the best places to eat in downtown Akron.
207 S. Main St. | Akron 44308 | 330.252.5128
AKRON GLASS WORKS
- Explore this hot glass studio in a reclaimed church, including demonstrations & workshops.
- There is also a beautiful church for parties or weddings & tours available for the workshop.
421 Spicer St. | Akron 44311 | 330.253.5888
ITINERARY #2: A HUDSON ADVENTURE
- “Good Shows, Good Friends, Good Times!” is the motto of this award-winning theater company that’s entertained audiences since the 1920s
- The “Something Rotten” show is currently going on which is a “Hilarious Musical Mash-Up of 16th Century Shakespeare & 21st Century Broadway”
Barlow Community Center | 41 S. Oviatt St. | Hudson 44325 | 330.655.8522
- Creative menu & chef specials, irresistible sides and delectable desserts
- A to-go hot spot in a professional yet casual environment perfect for a special occasion, family gathering, or business meeting.
36 E. Streetsboro St. | Hudson 44236 | 330.655.2940
FIRST SHOPPING AREA/ FIRST & MAIN
- From posh boutiques to time-honored toy stores & environmentally conscious “green” shops , there’s something for all ages and interests in historic Hudson
St. Rtes. 303 and 91 | Hudson 44236 |