This delicious recipe has been provided by our friends at Walnut Creek Cheese!
- 8 Medium Red Potatoes
- Dash of Salt
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Prepared Ranch Dressing
- 6 Slices Bacon, cut, fried & drained
- ¼ cup Parsley, chopped fine
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- 2 cups Cornflakes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Boil red potatoes until slightly firm.
- Cut each potato in approximately 12 big bite cubes, leaving the skin on.
- Place in greased 9×13” baking pan and sprinkle with a dash of salt.
- Combine sour cream, ranch dressing, bacon, parsley & cheese.
- Pour sour cream & dressing mixture on top of potatoes.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over potatoes and bake 20-25 more minutes.