The S’mores Brownies recipe brilliantly combines the nostalgic flavors of campfire nights with the richness of a classic brownie. Its base, crafted from crushed graham crackers, sugar, and butter, supports a fudgy brownie layer, topped off with a toasted blend of mini marshmallows and chocolate chips. In just 28 minutes, this dessert delivers a delightful mix of textures and tastes, evoking memories of childhood summers and stories shared over glowing embers. Rated a perfect 5.0 stars, each square serves as a sweet bite into the past, celebrating the timeless charm of s’mores.
The S’mores Brownies recipe is a delightful fusion of two cherished desserts that transport one to the cozy memories of campfires under starry nights. At a glance, the recipe might seem like just another variant of a brownie, but its layered composition tells a story of nostalgia and innovation. From the base, made of crushed graham crackers sweetened with a touch of sugar and bound together by melted butter, to the rich and fudgy brownie mix that forms its heart, every element is carefully chosen to evoke the essence of a traditional s’more.
As the brownies bake, the aroma that wafts through the kitchen promises a treat that’s both familiar and fresh. And just when you think the process is over, the pièce de résistance is the final layer of mini marshmallows and chocolate chips. This layer, when broiled briefly, gives the dessert its signature toasted marshmallow topping reminiscent of s’mores roasted over an open flame.
Beyond the taste and texture, what makes the S’mores Brownies truly special is the emotions they stir. The dessert captures the innocence of childhood summers, of stories exchanged over campfires, of the simple joy of roasting marshmallows to a perfect golden brown. Each square is a bite of a sweet reminder of simpler times
- 1 pkg. Graham Crackers, crushed
- ¼ Cup Sugar (optional)
- 6 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 Box Brownie Mix, mixed according to directions
- 1 10 oz. Mini Marshmallows Add To Cart
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips Add To Cart
- Crush graham crackers, add sugar and melted butter.
- Press into a parchment-lined 9×13 pan.
- Prepare brownie mix and pour over the crust.
- Bake at 350° for 22-25 minutes or until the center is set.
- Remove from oven and top with marshmallows and choc. chips immediately.
- Turn oven to broil and put brownies under the broiler for about 3 minutes or until just starting to brown.
- Cool and cut into squares.
While you are enjoying this yummy treat, visit Fall into Fun: Exploring Streetsboro’s Autumn Activities and see what exciting adventures are going on in Portage County.