Fast and easy comfort food recipe for those chilly fall nights
Fall is in the air, so it’s time for some yummy stuffed pepper soup.
This stuffed pepper soup recipe is a great way to use those leftover veggies in the garden while creating an easy and delicious dinner. This soup recipe has all the taste of stuffed peppers but much less work. Great for chilly autumn nights.
INGREDIENTS FOR SOUP
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef, browned
- 2 Cups Cooked Rice
- 2 Cups Green Pepper, chopped
- 2 Beef Bouillon Cubes
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Pepper
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until green peppers are tender (about 35-40 minutes).
Optional: Add one can of Tomato Soup and one can of water.