Sluggers & Putters Amusement Park is still open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays through October. That means more time for us to enjoy the fall by playing mini golf, racing around in go-karts, and enjoying all the rides.
My husband and I recently took our two grandsons along for a joy-filled day at the park, where clear skies and just the right temperature greeted us. I had the chance to relive fond memories of an old favorite of mine, The Scrambler. I was joined by our youngest grandson while the older one bravely rode solo, surrounding us with laughter and exclamations of “This is my favorite ride ever.”
The boys had a blast dousing each other on the bumper boats and felt the thrill of the flying chair swings for the first time. As expected, the bumper cars, go-karts, and mini-golf received a thumbs-up. Our adventure-filled day ended with some fun times at the arcade.
Reasons to Enjoy Sluggers & Putters Amusement Park This Time of Year
- Vibrant Fall Atmosphere: The changing leaves create a colorful and vibrant backdrop, making the park even more beautiful. It’s the perfect setting to enjoy outdoor activities and create lasting memories with family and friends.
- Perfect Weather: The cool, crisp air of fall is a delightful change from the summer heat, making it a comfortable time to enjoy rides, play mini-golf, or take a spin on the go-karts.
- Smaller Crowds: Fall often means fewer crowds, so you can enjoy shorter wait times for your favorite attractions and a more relaxed atmosphere around the park.
- Fun for all ages: With various attractions ranging from The Frog Hopper to Professor Marvel’s Ferris Wheel, there’s something for everyone to enjoy, regardless of age.
- Family Bonding: Sluggers & Putters provides an excellent opportunity for families to bond, share laughter, and enjoy each other’s company in the fresh autumn air.
On October 6-7, the park is hosting its 1st Annual Putt-Tobber Fest. Enjoy beer samples (must be 21 years or older), food, and music. Also included in your ticket are unlimited miniature golf, go-karts, and rides. The fun begins at 6 p.m. and continues to 9 p.m.
Don’t forget to put Sluggers & Putters Amusement Park on your list of fun places to visit this fall. For more information about the park, visit their Website at https://www.sluggers-putters.com/ and follow them on Facebook.
Let us know in the comments if you’ve ever been to Sluggers & Putters, and tell us about your favorite part.
What to read next: Autumn Adventure Awaits: 5 Fun Things to Do Before Fall Is Over.