1 – 15-ounce can pumpkin (100% pure pumpkin)
1 – 15.25-ounce box carrot cake mix (you can substitute white, chocolate, spice or yellow cake mix for different tastes; also works with one box of reduced-fat brownie mix)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray or line with mini-sized cupcake papers.
- Combine cake mix and pumpkin in large mixing bowl. Stir until completely combined.
- Using small spoon, fill muffin tin.
- Bake at 350° for 10 – 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for about 5 minutes then empty onto wire rack to continue cooling.
- Top with small dab of sugar-free whipped topping.
- Muffins freeze very well for later use.
Servings per recipe: 30
Calories – 60
Fat – 0.5g
Cholesterol – 0 mg
Sodium – 10.9 mg
Potassium – 8 mg
Carbohydrates – 13 g
Sugars – 6 g
Protein – 0.78 g
Pumpkin Muffins Recipe