This delicious recipe has been provided by our friends at Walnut Creek Foods!
- 2 ¼ cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter
- 12oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Jar (7oz) Marshmallow Creme
- 2, 8oz Containers Cool Whip
- 1 cup Strawberries, finely diced
- Lemon Zest
- Thaw Cool Whip and then wash and dry strawberries thoroughly.
FOR THE CRUST
- Grind graham crackers into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- Put crumbs in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add butter and microwave for 45-60 seconds until butter is melted.
- Stir to coat graham crackers in butter.
- Line the bottom of a 9” spring form pan with tin foil.
- Press crust into the bottom of the pan and gently push it against the sides to form the crust. Refrigerate until the filling is ready.
FOR THE FILLING
- Beat cream cheese on medium-high speed for 2-3 minutes until cream cheese is smooth and free of lumps.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Add marshmallow fluff and beat into cream cheese until smooth and well mixed.
- Empty 1 jar of Cool Whip into mixing bowl and mix until incorporated.
- Use a food processor and tap a few times to chop strawberries into small pieces.
- Spoon strawberries and lemon zest into cream cheese.
- Turn mixer to medium-high and beat until strawberries are well incorporated into batter.
- Pour into prepared pie crust and refrigerate for 2-4 hours until firm.
- Top with the other container of Cool Whip and sprinkle with leftover strawberries.